Privacy and Confidentiality
Compass Hospitality is committed to protecting your privacy. We fully adhere to the principles of integrity and trust, and respect your right to the protection of any personal information you may have entrusted to us in the course of using this web site and the services it provides. When your personal information is collected, it is collected with your expressed or clearly implied consent. It is not sold or leased, and is not retained for purposes other than those for which it was intended. Only aggregated information, that is, general statistics that do not include personal information that identifies individuals may be shared with a limited number of third parties.
Compass Hospitality has two exceptions to these limits on use of personal information:
- Compass Hospitality may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets, and / or rights of Compass Hospitality from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the Site or anything found at the Site
- Compass Hospitality may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual
Use of Information Collected
Information collected on this site may be used to:
- Register you as a hotel member
- Plan and purchase hotel accommodations
- Enter your e-mail in our promotions or sweepstakes
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our Site
We do not sell, rent, or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
Data Security and Integrity
We use commercially reasonable safeguards and technology that comply in all material respects with applicable laws and industry standards to guard personal information against loss, destruction, misuse, improper disclosure, and unauthorized access or modification. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information we collect is not altered in any way, or reprocessed in a way that makes it incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected.
What are cookies and how are they used?
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive that identifies your computer so the Site can remember information you have told us before or activities you have carried out on our Site. The cookies can only contain data you told us about yourself. They cannot examine your computer or read data from it. Cookies cannot transmit a virus or do damage to your system. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. By clicking on the Help portion of your browser’s menu bar, you can learn how to reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Tracking: Cookies are used to track individual users’ movement throughout the Site anonymously as a means to gauge the popularity and success of individual promotions and offers.
How can I disable cookies?