Compass Hospitality Safe Meetings Commitment
In response to the current Covid-19 restrictions, we have implemented a plan
which presents the enhanced measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our guests,
employees and our community.
Easy Social Distancing
of Public Areas
Reducing seating capacity
UK Government guidance
New Cleaning Protocols
in Meeting Rooms
PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, table tops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our hotels, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- PPE for delegates and team members.
REDUCED MEETING CAPACITIES
We fully anticipate that the number of guests permitted to attend events will be
limited for a period of time and we await further guidance from the UK Government regarding that. In the meantime, we have reviewed our meeting facilities, protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of guests and team members.
- We have reduced the number of reusable items within our meeting rooms and removed items such as note pads and stationery, these are available on request.
- All meeting areas will benefit from an additional focused cleaning program, targeting key touch points including technology items such as remote controls.
- We have reviewed our floor plans and spaced furniture to allow sufficient distance within meeting spaces.
- We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items from our meetings menu.
- Guests will be free to order food to go menu.
- We encourage meeting guests to use the additional cleaning products provided, including antibacterial gel and sanitizer wipes.
- We understand plans may change, so we have introduced competitive rates and new flexible re-scheduling terms.