Reassuring Our Community, Our People and Our Guests
Compass Hospitality (UK) Ltd’s top priority is the health and well-being of all our employees, guests and partners.
We are undertaking a number of additional safety measures to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure our hotels are safe for everyone.
Easy Social Distancing
of Public Areas
New Cleaning Protocols
in Guest Rooms and Restaurants
We are investing in training and developing our team members under our Compass GUARD health and hygiene program.
To protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues, we have upgraded the health and hygiene methods of all our hotels with support from our cleaning and hygiene partners around the world.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes
- Provision of additional hand-washing facilities and sanitising stations
- Social distancing measures implemented across the business
- COVID-19 illness reporting procedures for staff, customers and contractors
- Enhanced provision of personnel protective equipment (PPE), where appropriate
- Delivering a certified COVID-19 staff training program across the business
- An ongoing review and verification of our procedures by our environmental health partner Common Sense Compliance Ltd. with each site undertaking a ‘COVID-19 assessment’.
As a business, we will continue to adhere to regional and central government advice and industry guidelines.
Compass Hospitality (UK) Ltd’s COVID-19 policy has been implemented throughout the business and is in addition to our existing food safety management system and our health and safety management system.
Compass Hospitality (UK) Ltd management will ensure that adequate resources are provided to enable this policy to be implemented and standards verified.
We will continue to review our COVID-19 policy and update as necessary.