Dear Valued Guest,
We hope this updated letter finds you and your family safe and well at this time. Many of us will be reflecting on how everyday life has changed in recent months.
We have all had to significantly adapt our daily lives, including the way we operate our hotels in UK, and we want to personally thank you for your ongoing patience and co-operation.
Working together, we have continued to make changes to protect you and our colleagues, and to ensure we can accommodate our KEY and Essential workers who need to work away from their homes.
Most recently, we have begun providing our hotel teams with the option of wearing face masks and PPE.
These moves were in addition to the other measures we have put in place within our UK Hotels, as a reminder, these have included:
- Providing PPE to our teams
- Staff training modules – following Government guidelines
- Enhanced Housekeeping cleaning measures with industry registered cleaning products for all our teams
- Virtual pre-check in prior to arrival
- Installing clear screens at check-in/out desks and bar areas
- Limiting the number of people at any one time at reception, bar and lift areas
- Installing two-metre floor markers and increased in-house signage promoting physical distancing
- Enhanced Housekeeping cleaning measures with industry registered cleaning products in all areas of the hotel
- Removal of in-room guest directory and literature
- Offering ‘Grab n Go breakfast option or social distancing table spacing
- In room dining, pre-order drinks service & removing any tray charge costs.
- Sanitizing stations at all entrancing and exit points
- Encouraging customers to use contactless payment such as contactless cards, rather than cash, where possible
These measures would not have been as effective without you playing your part by following our guidelines with patience and understanding.
There are bound to be more changes to come in these and other areas of our everyday lives. Whatever they may be, the steps we have taken are important and we expect that they – and your continued support for them – will be needed for the foreseeable future.
If you wish to enquire about Key/Essential worker accommodation, please email [email protected] or call our team at 07377 877 721.
In the meantime, thank you for your support in making our hotel a safe place to stay.